We know that there is a lot of concern regarding Coronavirus at the moment - especially with lots of shows coming up.
Dance teachers are naturally worried that they might have to close their school or postpone their show.
At the moment, the government has not told schools to close, but the situation is constantly changing.
We are functioning fully and still getting everyone's bookings out.
We are taking extra precautions though and following government advice on hand washing, cleaning, staff welfare and handling materials from affected regions.
If the government advice changes and schools are told to close or gatherings of people are forced to be cancelled, this is what we will do:
With the government now closing schools and stopping gatherings of people, we are following the steps set out above.
With the lock-down continuing, we have changed our position slightly: We are currently not sending bookings out unless you tell us to.
If you have an upcoming booking, we will email you about a week before it is due to be shipped to check what you would like us to do:
With the lock-down starting to ease, we are adjusting our position:
With the continued lack of clarity from government, we are postponing restarting balance payments for another week:
If you need to reschedule, cancel or in any way alter your booking, please contact us.
We will keep monitoring the situation and update here.
|Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|