Our position on Coronavirus
13th March 2020
We know that there is a lot of concern regarding Coronavirus at the moment - especially with lots of shows coming up.
Dance teachers are naturally worried that they might have to close their school or postpone their show.
At the moment, the government has not told schools to close, but the situation is constantly changing.
We are functioning fully and still getting everyone's bookings out.
We are taking extra precautions though and following government advice on hand washing, cleaning, staff welfare and handling materials from affected regions.
If the government advice changes and schools are told to close or gatherings of people are forced to be cancelled, this is what we will do:
- We will honour your booking as normal unless you tell us otherwise;
- We will allow you to reschedule your booking to a date of your choice. This is subject to availability of the costumes, but you can swap for available items if needed.
Update 25th March
With the government now closing schools and stopping gatherings of people, we are following the steps set out above.
Update 15th April
With the lock-down continuing, we have changed our position slightly: We are currently not sending bookings out unless you tell us to.
If you have an upcoming booking, we will email you about a week before it is due to be shipped to check what you would like us to do:
- We can ship your booking as normal
- You can reschedule your booking
- You can cancel your booking and we'll credit what you have already paid to future bookings
Update 27th May
With the lock-down starting to ease, we are adjusting our position:
- We will resume taking balance payments from 15th June
- Bookings up until 15th June that haven't already been rescheduled will not be sent out unless you tell us to. These can then be rescheduled later or payment credited to future bookings.
Update 12th June
With the continued lack of clarity from government, we are postponing restarting balance payments for another week:
- We will resume taking balance payments from 22nd June
- Bookings up until 22nd June that haven't already been rescheduled will not be sent out unless you tell us to. These can then be rescheduled later or payment credited to future bookings.
- We will still be opening to visitors by appointment from 15th June.
If you need to reschedule, cancel or in any way alter your booking, please contact us.
We will keep monitoring the situation and update here.